Thursday, February 2, 2012

DT Intro - Annelie

Hi!

My name is Annelie Maddock, and I live in the land of the long white cloud - New Zealand!



I was born in Sweden, but have lived in Auckland since 2003. I’m married to Kelly and mum to two gorgeous girls; Tova and Elsa. I work full time as an executive PA, so I’m keeping myself busy!

I’m also a cancer survivor and try to live every day to the fullest!

My passion for scrapbooking started in 2006, and since then I have created something just about every day. I go crazy if I don’t! I love both shabby chic style and bright colours, white space & full on, I am addicted to alphabets, and I like adding little random bits to my pages. It’s important for me to scrap everyday stories, but I also scrap my favourite photos again and again just because they’re gorgeous!

I've loved using chipboard ever since I started this hobby, and I am thrilled to be on the 2Crafty Design Team!

When I recieved my box of amazing 2Crafty chipboard, I was instantly drawn to the "Lucy Flourish Frame" and knew that I had to use it for my first project.
Combined with a lovely "Vintage Clock Hand", I had a project in mind that really highlighted the gorgeous chipboard.







What do you think? Did my mission succeed?

4 comments:

Heidi said...

flippen gorgeous Annelie

Fiona said...

Gorgeous page Annelie. Love the colour combo.
Fiona
x

Di Garling said...

I think you have done a great job here Annelie. Love what you have done with that gorgeous piece of chippie. Love it all. Cheers Di xo

KerrynF said...

Amazing colour combination and love how you have used the chippie