Sunday, January 2, 2011

“the stash”–Susan

This is my first post and the first post of 2011 a year full of possibilities… and yet a good time to reflect on the past year too!

I hope everyone had a fabulous night and saw the new year in in style…I on the other hand was predictably in bed before the fireworks began…

I thought I would go through my stash of old photos and try to use some of them before I start photographing this year… and I found this gem from an Easter a few years ago.

I have also combined my layout with a challenge being run at the colour room and have used their combo …

On the layout I have included the following 2 Crafty Chip pieces…

Birdhouse and Swirly Hearts along with an alpha set…

IMG_5488IMG_5489IMG_5490IMG_5491

 

 

Until Next Time – Susan Longman

2 comments:

KerrynF said...

Love your page Susan, gorgeous colours and love the paint effect.

Bel said...

great LO Susan...has the stash all been eaten?? Max had some of his 2010 stash right up until November