Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Photo Fun - Anthea

WOW what a busy few days!
We celebrated Christmas this year with my in laws and some close friends, I don't think I got more than 5 minutes to sit down LOL

Every year at the beginning of December I take photos of my boys with their Christmas Hats on. It is a bit of a tradition I suppose and also a great way to look back on how much they have grown.

These photos were taken this year, I found these great lollipops in one of the shops in town and knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.


On this layout I have used Mini Christmas Baubles which I coated in Ink and then put on a couple of drops of Dimensional Magic and sprinkled on some white glitter in the Dimensional Magic for a little added shine.


I have also used the Holly from the Christmas Assortment Pack. I gave it a colouring in ink and Twinkling H20s and then added some Kindy Glitz and Dimensional Magic.

I hope that what ever you did over Christmas you got to celebrate is with your family and friends too

Happy New Year to all our blog readers!!

Anthea