Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cards - Michelle

Bling It ! - January Tutorial

What better way to jazz up your chipboard, than BLING !
Here is a simple tutorial on how to make your 2Crafty Chipboard sparkly, shiny and bling bling, when you want or need to ! I have used 2Crafty Funky Snowflakes.



You will need:

2Crafty Chipboard
Ink
Glimmer Mist or Glitter or Kindy Glitz
Bling (I have used Kaisercraft Rhinestones)

To ensure good coverage and a deeper or brighter colouring, I ink the chipboard in a similar colour to my mists, first.



I allow the ink to dry, then I spray the chipboard liberally with my mists. This would be the time to add glitter of Kindyglitz if using those instead.


Again, I allow drying time. Then I add the rhinestones. In this case I have used the same, or similar colours to the mists and inks, but you can use different colours for a different look. I have used the Funky Snowflakes to make some VERY quick and easy Christmas Cards (trying to get a head start LOL !). It's also a great way to use up sticker and die cut sheets.




Unfortunately, it's a bit of a dull day here, and the bling hasn't photographed as well as it could. I hope this has given you some ideas, and I look forward to seeing some BLING on chipboard, in the future !
Until next time - Happy Scrapping !

2 comments:

KerrynF said...

Fabulous technique Michelle!! They look amazing with the bling on them.

Bel said...

Oh so much more gorgeous and fantastic than any card you buy in the shop. love them