Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rain is good for the soul - Kerryn

While I am holidays, I thought I might try to do a few challenges and sketches around the place, both here and overseas. At this stage things are not really going to plan, but I have managed to do MME's layout and card sketch so far.
And No page would be complete without a few pieces of the fabulous 2 Crafty chipboard finding it's way to feature on there.

I have used the Apron Lace decorative border on the layout and the card.

For the layout, I have inked it with co-ordinating ink and then embossed a stamped image with antique gold embossing powder.

Photobucket

On the card, the border was inked to match the paper and then I added a piece of patterned paper for extra decoration.

Photobucket

One of the gorgeous 2 Crafty alphabets have also been used for the title on the layout, inked with black ink and then outlined with green gel pen.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Love everything about this layout!! Very Clever - WELL DONE!!!

Terri said...

Love the embossing technique used Kerryn. Fab LO and card

Bel said...

so much detail and so many cool techniques and things to take inspiration from xxx love it