Thursday, August 27, 2026

'Getaway'
with Lisa Amiet

 Hello 2Crafty lovers!
It's Lisa here to share some scrappy inspiration with you.
I have created a layout featuring my son.

'Getaway'

 
2Crafty products used:

'Aged Film Strip Set' 
'Mini Checkerboard Bits'
'Steampunk Gears Medium' 
'Getaway Title'

 
For this layout, I used a few of the 'Mini Checkerboard Bits',
which I embossed in a bright white finish.  
 
I also used some 'Steampunk Gears Medium',
which I embossed in white and layered.  
 
 
I also used one of the film strips from the
'Aged Film Strip Set',
which I left raw and layered 
with an car from my papers, and some layered gears.
 

I also used the 'Getaway Title',
also embossed in white,
at the bottom of my page. 
 
 
 I really love the white and raw chipboard with these papers. 
The white pops nicely against the neutral tones. 
 

I hope that you like what I have created,
I will be back soon with some more scrappy goodness to share with you.
 
Until then
 
Lisa