Hello there, Di Garling back with you today.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog.
Today I have another new layout to share with you
& of course I have used some lovely
pieces of our favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.
2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Window Shutter Set *4
Tahnya's 11"Border
Click Capture - title
All of the chipboard I have used on this layout were all
treated exactly the same way. They were all simply given two
coats of white acrylic paint & while the paint was still wet I
sprinkled all the pieces with glitter. A little hard to see that in
the photos but it looks fantastic in real life.
Such an easy technique & yet sooo effective.
Like I always say, ït doesn't have to be complicated
to look effective".
In the photo above you can see the way I have used the
chipboard "Window Shutter Set" to showcase my photos.
I absolutely adore this fabulous " 11"Tahnay's Border"
that I have placed diagonally across my layout, it really is a
stunning piece of chipboard.
Lastly I have finished off with one of our newer titles,
"Click Capture"
such great font used on this title too.
I LOVE it.
such great font used on this title too.
I LOVE it.
If you would like to see more of my work,
CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE.
Well thats all from me today.
Until next time.
Until next time.
