Tuesday, July 21, 2026

'Enjoy every moment'
layout by Rachael Funnell

Hello everyone!
Rach back with you sharing my 2nd inspro for this month
This Masculine boys page, featuring some FAB 2 Crafty Chipboard


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
Steampunk chain rectangle frame
2014
Enjoy every moment
Loopy heart swirl


Let's start with the Steampunk chain rectangle frame
 Inking this frame using Tim Holtz - Salvaged patina..

I decide to lightly randomly ink the chain part of this frame 
 it gives it like that rusty kinda look without the effort...
I'm pretty happy with how this has turned out...


Next up is this Loopy heart swirl
 where I have simply given this a nice thick coat of gesso
and have it sitting at the bottom right side of the steampunk frame..


Next up my title Enjoy every moment 
simply inking this with a mid tone blue...

Lastly and ofcourse I added the yr 2014
given it a thick coat of gesso..

That's it for me this month,
 I hope I have inpsired you in some way...
Have a great week..