Friday, December 8, 2023

'Little Things' by Emma Zappone

Hello everyone.
Emma with you today, and I have created on a 8x10 canvas for my share today.



It's a muted and feminine project today.
 I have been playing with more bright colours of late but it was lovely going back to this
 soft vintage palette.

Here are the awesome chipboard pieces used.....

ATC Georgian Frames
Foliage Corner
Doily Border




Some of them may be small but they add so much to my project.



These Foliage Corners are just amazing! I cut one of the foliage pieces into a couple of segments and this allowed them to drape softly behind my image. These were painted in a beautiful avocado green and then I added highlights with a gold marker.



The Doily border is one of my latest faves as its soft and versatile. I cut this border into a couple of pieces and layered them around my photo cluster. I painted them in a dusty pink to compliment the colours in the image.



The small and dainty Georgian frame was painted and finished in the same way as the foliage pieces. I love the details on these little frames.



I loved building this canvas, I also finished it by framing it. The soft tones feel really lovely.



I hope my project has been of some inspiration to you today.

Until next time, Stay Crafty.
Em xx