Thursday, December 7, 2023

Togetherness my favourite time
By Charmane Sharp

 



Hello everyone, I decided to do a Black and White layout. Beginning 
with a mixed media background was fun using stamps, stencils and Lindys
Spray. Then I chose a variety of 2Crafty Chipboard to highlight my photo
of a special moment visiting our son.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- Togetherness my favourite Time
Doodled Arrows
Asst Chain Lengths
Fancy Clock Hand set 2
12x12 Weathered Face Frames
Steampunk Bulbs
Window Shutter set 3




After finding the perfect title I coloured it with Finnabair waxes
Brushed Iron, Charcoal Black and Old Silver. Then dry brushed
some Black paint on the top of the letters to make the title pop a 
little. I sat it over a Doodled Arrow painted White. 
Underneath I cut a small Weathered Clock and added some Fancy
 Hands. They were also waxed and a little Black Raven Sparks
paint was brush on the clock for some sparkle and the Hands had
 some Black paint brushed over the wax.




Same process was applied the the larger Weathered Clock Frame and
Fancy Hands.




The Industrial Light Bulbs were inked and a little Black paint brushed
 down the left side to create a shadow. I mixed them with some resin Bulbs
for contrast in my grouping.




The Asst Chain Lengths add texture and are versatile by cutting them
 and placing pieces around my layout. Rubbing on wax gives a grunge
finish to coordinate with the monochromatic tone.




I decided to frame my photo with one of the Window Shutters, like
looking into a memory. I rubbed the wax on in a shabby worn style to
see the Gesso below and finished with a light brushing of Black Raven
Sparks paint. I hope you love my masculine grunge layout and look
 forward to sharing my next layout with you all.

Until next time...

Charmane x