Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Feeling Fabulous
By Charmane Sharp



Feeling fabulous in the Ocean. You all know I love the ocean so this
layout is no surprise, but the only beach themed chipboard I have used
is the Seashells. So I wanted to show that 2Crafty has so many pieces
to choose from that will work with any photo not just themed accordingly.

I think Breanna's Swirl is a statement piece on top of my flowers and also
reflects the ripples in the water.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Breanna's Swirl
Mini Decorative Frame set 7
Lattice Leaves
Seashells set 2
Flower Doilies




Embossing in a Lilac shade gives Breanna's Swirl a sheen and definition
from the flowers it sits on.




By placing a frame around the rub on words, it draws attention to
them, especially with a coat of White embossing powder.




Lattice Leaves were sprayed with Lindys Sea Grass after a coat of Gesso and
shaped a little while wet. The Shells were treated the same but sprayed with 
Teapot Purple and Magnolia Magenta for a watercoloured finish.
Creates a muted tone to make them unique on the layout.




By embossing the Flower Doily in a light Lavendar and cutting it into two 
pieces allows it to offset the diecut Doily and build pretty layers.




I hope you have enjoyed my Summer themed layout and how I have used
non Beach themed 2Crafty Chipboard to pull this layout together. So many
beautiful choices to purchase at 2Crafty.com.au

Until next time...

Charmane x