Saturday, November 25, 2023

This Moment
By Charmane Sharp

 



Thanks for stopping by the blog today to see my layout.
This was a special moment visiting my 94yr old Nanna in a Nursing Home
last month. She suffers with Dementia and knew who I was instantly even
though I hadn't seen her in a while as I live so far away. You can see how
happy my Nanna was to see me. Absolutely had to Scrapbook this moment
that I will remember always.



2Crafty Chipboard used...

Square Leafy Frame set
Flourish Adornment set 1
Title- this moment
Ingrid's Frame
2023's




Ingrid's Frame was painted with White Crackle Paste and a Clock I
cut from my papers placed inside.




Adding a date to a layout that has a special memory you will want
to remember in the future is so easy with 2Crafty years. I sponged on
some Impasto paint thickly for a shabby chic look.




Cutting one of the Flourish Adornments up gives multiple pieces
to tuck between my layers. I coated the base with White Acrylic paint
and then a coat of Stamperia Country Style Crackle. Over the top Dina
Wakely Carnation Pink paint to reveal the cracks.




A whole Flourish was placed in my cluster as well as a piece at the
top for gorgeous shabby chic details.




A perfect title for a wonderful moment captured. I cut the words apart
and stacked them on top of each other for a different look. I painted it
with Impasto Pink and then sponged on a little thickly some Finnabair
Rose Gold paint which shows some Pink through it.




I love how the Leafy Frame draws your eye into the layout. To achieve the 
Shabby Chic result I painted the chipboard with Impasto Pink and coated it
with the Stamperia Country Style Crackle finishing with a coat of White
Acrylic to get a fine crackle finish.

Until next time...

Charmane x