Tuesday, November 21, 2023

"My Lil' SUPER HERO"
Layout and tutorial by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

It is always a pleasure for me to present you a new project. 
A layout with my grandson, my superhero. 

Of course, I opted for this nice chipboard model that looks like a shield.


My Lil' SUPER HERO







I made a video tutorial that you can watch HERE








The 2Crafty chipboard used:


- My Lil' Super Hero Title
- Triangle Clusters
- Doodled Arrows
- Word Circle Set 1








As you can see in the video, I started by applying a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.

Which I then covered with a "Silver Queen" embossing powder and finished with a layer 
of "White Gold" metallic wax.

After placing my photo on layers of paper, I created an embellishment group on the left side by inserting the chipboard template "Word Circle" and a triangle piece.





On the shield I used a stamp with "mottled" patterns to not cover it entirely. 

The meaning of my layout is well represented by this generous title, which I love!
I add an arrow to draw attention to the photo.




In order to add details, I randomly place pieces of triangle. 





I love my little guy in this picture, ready to jump as a superhero!

I hope you find time to watch the video.


Thank you and you to play with our beautiful chipboards.