Sunday, October 1, 2023

"happy"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

I present my first inspiration of this month of October.

A layout that I made inspired by the photo of my grandson with his smile 
of "little naughty player" and also for the colors.

"happy"






The 2Crafty Chipboard used:


- Arrow Word Set 2
- Corner Steampunk 6
- Filmstrips Tiny





After selecting paper and embellishments, 
I chose these beautiful "Steampunk Corner".


I start by applying a first layer of black gesso and then on a part only a layer of wax "Lucky Emerald", I add by small touch of the tinted wax "White Gold" to finish a little white embossing powder. 




In this embellishment set, I insert this chipboard "Filmstrips" simply covered with wax
 "With Gold", and place it in a very visible way.

Imagine!  the cluster without the chipboard the rendering would be completely different and bland.




I add a second chipboard "Corner Steampunk" and a title underlined by an arrow 
just embellished with white acrylic paint.






I hope you enjoyed this layout.


Retrouvé tout ces magnifiques chipboard en direct sur 




Thank you very much and see you soon.