Saturday, September 23, 2023

"love Her Smile" by Robin Schelin

 Hello lovely ladies!
  Robin here again to share some more 2Crafty goodness with you. 

Today I'm sharing a colorful layout that has been enhanced with beautiful chippies.
Hope you like the chipboard choices along with the black accents that really make the colors pop.


"love Her Smile"


Beautiful 2Crafty used:

Word Circle Set 1

Bubble Clumps 

Dandelions

Leafy Silhouettes

Her Smile


First of all, a nice coating of Gesso on all the Chippies.


Here its one of the pieces from the Bubble Clumps set. I tucked it in underneath the flowers to playoff the other side of the layout. I simply heat embossed them with White Ultra Thick Embossing Powder so they would show up well, but still be in the background. 

The word 'love' up top came from the Word Circle Set 1.  I cut the circle from around the word as I didn't want the piece to be so large. I just coated it with black Gesso.


I placed the Dandelion here in the middle of the flowers to break up the pink, and to add contrast. It was coated with black Gesso. 

To the side of the dandelion and underneath the large flower, I used the ever so beautiful Leafy Silhouettes. I love these little leaves, so light and whimsical. I painted them with a mix of Hookers Green, Light Green, and Brilliant Yellow Green Acrylic Paint. 


Here on the right of the photo, I added some more of the Bubble Clumps underneath the flowers just like I did on the left side. I think this is what balances the layout overall, and adds a little fun.



On the bottom is the main larger part of the title. I split the title up to sort of move the eye the length of the photo. Also because there wasn't enough room to pace the whole title together! Her Smile was also just painted with black Gesso.


So there it is, a simple colorful layout.
 I hope you like it and are inspired to get your color on!

 Be back soon with another project using fabulous 2Crafty Chipboard.

xx