Monday, August 14, 2023

'Once upon a Dream' by Emma Zappone

Hello 😀
Emma with you today. And today's share is an off the page project. A 5x7 box canvas.



It's little and pretty, and uses beautiful chipboard pieces.

Decorative Dangling Bits
Hinges Pack
Clock Face Discs
Fancy Clock Hand Set 2



All the chippy have simple finishes to them this time. I used some of the new emboss glazes on them and they worked an absolute treat.



I must admit that I chose chipboard that are my all time fave pieces. I'm always drawn to the clocks and the hinges. I love how these look amongst the crackle paste and rice papers.


Sometimes it's the simple finishes that can really draw the eye.



The gorgeous Decorative Dangling bits really don't need much they are so delicate and pretty, a shiny finish makes them sing.



I do hope this project has inspired you today.

I will catch you again later in the month.
Until then, stay Crafty.

Em xx