Monday, July 17, 2023

'The Simple Things'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello all!
It's Lisa here to share some bright and fun
 2Crafty inspiration for you.
I am over winter already and need some sunshine in my life,
so I have created this layout.


2Crafty products used:


For this layout, I first used some mixed media to give some colour
and texture to my woodgrain paper. 


I have used some of the 'Grid Bits',
which I have coloured in an ombre yellow and pink.
I have used pieces of this across my layout background. 


I have also used several of the 'Filmstrips Tiny',
which I have given the same ombre effect to. 
I have then tucked these into the layers of my papers. 


I have also used a couple of the hearts from the 'ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars',
which I have finished in pink to match my other pieces. 


For my title, I have used a sentiment sticker, layered onto one of the 'Filmstrips Tiny'.


I have also used one of the geotags from the 'Mini Asst Camera Set',
which I have finished in a teal colour to match my papers. 

I am really happy with how this layout turned out.
It brought some sunshine to my day.
I hope that it brightens your day today!

Until next time!

Lisa