Wednesday, June 21, 2023

"Togetherness my favourite Time"
layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

For my second inspiration in June, I present a layout with a photo of my little niece accompanied by "Frimousse" who is the little female dog of these grandparents.

Children love animals although they are sometimes a bit too invasive.
I like the way they pose.


"Togetherness my favourite Time" 




The 2Crafty chipboard used: 


- "Togetherness my favourite Time" Title
- 6" Circle Revolution Frame
- Heart-Clumps






It is very rare for me to choose a black background but with this photo it seemed perfectly consistent.


For originality, I choose two identical photos, which also allows me to use two frames in different ways. One under my picture and the other above. 
I love serial chipboards that allow you to imagine different layouts.




To embellish the chipboards I only used Distress Oxide ink. 
I used two shades of pink and applied them more or less intensely.
I like this sentence that fits perfectly with my layout.




With the chipboards "Heart-Clumps" I bring a nice touch to my presentation.





As always I tried to sublimate these beautiful chipboards and hope you will also be tempted.

2Crafty is now available to all via their new website, so if you don't have a local store, you can
now buy direct.


Thank you for your visit, always appreciated!