Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Happy Birthday
By Charmane Sharp

 



Celebrating my sons 15th Birthday. A momentous occasion
that I used my 2Crafty stash to remember this moment in his
life. He's growing into a young man before my eyes.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Thick Moroccan Panel
Card- Happy Birthday words
Filmstrips- Medium
Wildflowers set
12x12 Clock Face Frames




I thought using the Wildflower set would add a nature element
that I could colour with my watercolour confections after a coat
of Gesso. I chose Natural, Grey and shades of Blue.




On the base of my layout I cut some of the Clock Frames and
coated them with White Crackle Paste. Once dry I coloured
them with my Watercolours.




After Watercolouring my title I finished it by brushing on some
Silver wax  to the top of my words.
I stamped on the Moroccan Panel and them embossed with Distress
Glaze adding more powder in some areas to create a varied finish
showing the stamping through it.
The Filmstrips were embossed with Distress Glaze and used Distress
Oxide on a piece of transparency to give an aged look through each 
panel.




Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my layout. Masculine
layouts can sometimes stump you for different ideas, so I hope I have given you
 food for thought to take away for your layout.

Until next time...

Charmane x