Thursday, June 15, 2023

"This Is You"
Mixed Media Layout By Di Garling
Getting My Grunge On !!!


Hi there & hello, thanks so much for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you & it features
my gorgeous grandson at 11mths. He was sooo cute. 

For this layout I decided to go a bit "arty & grungy" !!
It is always fun flinging paint & ink around!!
I was really pleased with the outcome & I hope you like it too.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...

ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
6" Bubble Grid Panel
Gears
Mini Cameras
This Is You - title
 

So after creating the mixed media background I set about altering my chipboard.

For both the title & the tiny stars were simply base coated in white gesso
followed by a couple of coats of red acrylic paint, too easy.

Next came 6" bubble grid panel, the mini cameras & the gears.
All these pieces were coloured black by simply rubbing a nice moist
black ink pad face down over them. It really doesn't get much easier than that!!

I have added a few of the gears in at the left side of my photo a few
of the mini cameras in at the right side of my photo too.
I wiped the tiniest bit of white paint on the gears to highlight the details.


I proceeded to cut the 6" bubble grid panel into pieces & poke them in
here & there around my layout.  I think they add so much texture &
interest to my layout. That truly is the beauty of chipboard, you can
alter it so easily to make it exactly what you want.  

I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For all the details pop across to MY BLOG


Until next time......