Friday, June 16, 2023

"Beautiful Life" layout by Moira Gilowey

Hello again creative friends.
I am so happy to share my new layouts 
with you all and this one has a few of the 
beautiful chipboards available from 2Crafty.


Chipboards which I used on this 
layout include

~ the corner heart spray,
~ zipper frames, and
~ mini hot air balloons.


I altered all chipboards on my layout by 
painting them with a bronze metallic paint.  
I then added a small amount of gold embossing 
powder to the hearts in the spray as well as 
the hot air balloons and then heat set 
the powder with my heat gun.
I then brushed the edges of the chipboards 
lightly with white gesso.




I added the chipboards, rub-ons, papers 
and ephemera to frame my photograph.
I added stenciling along the edges 
of my layout, adding gold embossing powder 
to the product while it was still wet 
and then heat set the powder 
with my heat gun.





I hope that this layout has inspired you
in some way.

Thanks for stopping by!