Thursday, May 18, 2023

NEW RELEASE May 2023 - PART 1

Hi 2Crafty Fans, 
Well as usual, time as got away from me, but I'm back today with another
Mini Release and again, it is a mismatch of items, but hopefully you'll find
something you like and want to play with.

I will share the Decorative pieces today and tomorrow I will share our new titles.


To start off, we have the larger page frames, few different styles, and as the Clock Faces seem
to be popular, we have a new set of those.


Larger Pieces, the flourish is about 11" long, so will make for a dramatic element on the page, and
the other pieces are also a little larger than normal to make an impact on your work.  All the sizes
are on the website.



Some pretty pieces and more foliage (staple pieces for most of our followers)

These are going to look so great on pages, especially masculine ones, can't wait to see them used.



These are my favourites from this release, I only scrap boy pages, unless I do a girly
page for myself, but with these 4 pieces, I can see loads of opportunity to use these.

Well that is it for today, I hope to have all these new pieces up on the website over the weekend
and remember if you don't have a local Stockist, you can now buy direct from our New Website.

Stay tuned tomorrow for our New Title pieces.

Vanessa XX