Wednesday, May 17, 2023

"Love You Long Time" by Amy Voorthuis

 Good morning lovely 2Crafty friends, 

Today is my turn to show you some inspiration on this amazing blog. For this occasion I made a layout this time I have used some beautiful pastel tones more my style. Again I have used a baby picture of our Abbey two weeks after she was born relaxing in a deep sleep. This layout was created with the "Little One" collection by Graphic 45 and a whole bunch of beautiful 2Crafty Chipboard pieces as shown below. 

Love You Long Time: 

2Crafty Chipboards used: 
Your First Breath Title
Groovy Flowers 
Ava's Butterflies
6x4 Phrase Set 4
Mini Title Stick Set 3
Baby Girl Title
2019's 
Baby Pram Set
Mini Buttons 
Dana's Ornate Rectangle Frame -NEW-


Please Note: 2Crafty is now available to retail customers via their new website
www.2crafty.com.au, so if you don't have a local stockist you can now buy direct.
Open to most countries if shipping allows.



All the chipboard pieces are treated with two layers of white gesso. For both word sticks I only added some darker ink around the edges and then added some clear embossing powder I also did that with the rattle, babysock and safety pin. The Ava's Butterflies I sprayed with some gold yellow-ish spray I did that several times until I had the right color.


Both phrases are firstly sprayed and then I added two layers of green embossing powder on "Your First Breath" & "Girl" so that they would have a two toned color. The Dana's Ornate Rectangle Frame was painted with several matte pink colors then to soften it up I used some matte white wax and in the end I added some darker ink around the edges. The buttons, groofy flowers and 2019 I treated with two layers pink embossing powders and for the centers of the flowers I used screwheads and bended the leaves upwards. 

Thank you so much for your visit today and if you would like to see more of my work please visit here:

Much love and happy crafting...