Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Enjoy
By Charmane Sharp

 Hi 2crafty fans, here to share my first layout for May.

Enjoy

 



Enjoying life's little moments, this photo was captured of my son and I
before entering the water together to snorkel. Not sure why at the time
I photographed it, but now I appreciate the recollection on an amazing
time spent together.



2Crafty Chipboard used...

Seagrass
Pelican
Grid Panel
Arrow word set 1




Applying some of Finnabair's Waxes transforms chipboard so
 easily and using colours that contrast your papers makes them
stand out.




Adding a couple of beach inspired pieces to this 49 and Market 
Rouge Collection gives it a whole new vibe. Blending some 
Distress Paints gave a mottled effect on the Seagrass. Painting
with a small amount of paint allow me to colour the Pelican
delicately. I finished the post it stands on with the edge of an 
Archival ink pad to create rings of wood.




By using two shades of Finnabair waxes it makes colouring
the Arrow word so easy to compliment the layout.




Love adding texture chipboard into a cluster for added interest.
Thanks for stopping by the blog, I hope you found some
inspiration.

Until next time...

Charmane x