Thursday, February 2, 2023

'Gypsy Soul'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello 2Crafty fans!
It's Lisa here today to share some chippie goodness with you.
I have created this layout using some of the gorgeous foliage,
a frame, and of course that title!


2Crafty Products used:




For this layout, I have given my page a mixed-media background,
adding some texture.
I have used a couple of the 'Mini Branches',
that I have embossed in a weathered white finish.


I have also used one of the 'Mini Decorative Frame Set 4',
that I have painted in a pale blue and green two-tone finish,
and added to my layers.


Another of the 'Mini Branches'
finished in white, added to my flower cluster. 


I have also used the beautiful 'Gypsy Soul' title,
that I have also finished in a two-tone blue and green.


Some close-ups...


I think I have a new favourite layout,
although I find that every new layout is my favourite...
until the next one is made!

I hope that you like what I have created!
Until next time

Lisa