Friday, February 10, 2023

#ADORE
By Charmane Sharp

 



I was drawn to these papers by Mintay as they are my favourite
colours. Perfect for my favourite Girls!!

Love how turning the Frame, into a diamond of sorts over
the photo really makes the photo a focal point.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Mini Decorative Frame set 6
Loopy Love Frame
Mini #Word set 1
Cartia's Swirl




I love the Heart Frame surrounding my girls. The photo doesn't 
show the sparkle on it as I sprayed a Shimmer coat over it for some 
shine. The title was coloured with Oxide ink and then hit with a
spray of Shimmer. The Mini Frames were treated the same way.




By cutting the Swirl into multiple pieces I can add details in my
clusters each with a different design. Lindys Sprays give them a 
hint of sparkle with there Mica ingredients. Tucking a frame into the 
flowers also adds to the swirl details.

 

Using Distress Oxides on some 2Crafty Chipboard pieces and 
finishing with a coat of Shimmer Spray, allows them to coordinate
with the Lindys Sprayed pieces beautifully. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

Charmane x