Monday, January 30, 2023

Dreams of Beauty - by Emma Zappone

 Hello everyone.
Emma with you today sharing my first 2Crafty project of 2023.
I hope this page inspires you to get a little creative. I loved playing with this colour scheme, and the chipboard pieces were definitely the perfect compliment.



Check out the pieces I used here.....

Foliage Set 4
Intricate Seahorses
Seaweed Set




I love how the chipboard is thin enough to slide between my layers and how well they work with all mediums.



The Foliage pieces on this page are only 2 pieces out of 6 in a pack. I love that this means I have so much more to play with on other projects. I painted these in a Light Blue acrylic and once dried sprayed a Pearl shimmer to them.



I applied the same finish on the Seaweed pieces too. With the pearl spray it made them a gorgeous silver tone.



I used the smaller Seahorse out of the 2 pack and painted it with a cream acrylic to start with and then found it got lost. So I rubbed a little orange distress crayon over the top and then activated it with a wet paint brush. So much better, that gorgeous Seahorse really pops now.



I hope I have inspired you to try something a little different, either it's the colour, chippy, size of the project or maybe it's all of the above. Whatever it is, have fun.

Thanks for joining me today, I will catch you all again soon.
Em xx