Thursday, January 26, 2023

Beautiful Wonderful ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hi there!

Hope 2023 is treating you all well so far! :-)

Here is my most recent creation - and I've used quite a few different chippies on this one.


These are the chippies I've used - and below are the direct links.



Here are some close ups and details of how I altered the pieces:


I coloured my title banner in white pencil, shaded with grey pencil and coloured my title wording with black marker.  I coloured my 'Wonderful' title with gold metallic gel pen.  Both were treated with Glossy accents.

I misted my Element with a dark silver, cut it in half and adhered it to the top and bottom of my cluster.  My flourishes were coloured with black marker.


I used a black and gold UTEE on my oval frame.  I used white, mustard and gold pencil to colour and shade my foliage pieces, added highlights and detail with a white acrylic marker and black fineliner - and then covered with Glossy Accents.


Until next time!