Saturday, January 21, 2023

"always"
Layout and tutorial video by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

It is already time to present you my second inspiration of this month of January.
What better way to create a layout, colors, joy of life and nice chipboards!


"always"



I made a video tutorial that you can watch HERE

 
 

The 2Crafty chipboard used: 

- Fine Word Set 1
- Doily Frames
- Thistle Shrubs



I apply a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.

First I decide my arrangement and then I start with a rub-on transfer.
Then the laser cut that will be around my photo.
I place my photo with pieces of cardboard.

I add white embossing powder on the chipboards "Doily Frame" and on the word "always".
I chose white to highlight the panels and also to frame my photo. 

I hesitated for a long time to place the title but here it sounded good.




I then embellished the particle board "Thistle Shrub" with powder to emboss
 "olive green" and small touches "dark green". 




That I slipped in the middle of the other embellishments.
They are large and stand out well in the cluster of embellishments. 

I love the effect!




I hope you can watch the video that will give you more details. 


Thank you very much for your loyalty. 
See you soon.