Wednesday, October 12, 2022

"Sweet" Altered Wooden Star by Tania Ridgwell

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share my second project for October.
I have created a Beyond the Page project by altering a Wooden Star.

"Sweet"


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Funky Heart Swirls
*Window Shutter Set 3
*Parisian Border
*6" Wrought Iron Border
*Word Circles Set 1


I have used the gorgeous Mintay Nightfall Collection to create this project.  Once I chose the
paper for the background on the star I set about decorating.


I painted the Funky Heart Swirls and Window Shutter Set 3 Chipboard with Brush n' Leaf
Interior Silver Paint. The Sweet Round and the Parisian & Wrought Iron Borders Chipboard
have been sprayed with Black Marble Dylusions Shimmer Spray.



I first added the Parisian & Wrought Iron Borders down the centre of the star,  added paper
layers over them so they would show at each end, then added the Window Shutter.
Once happy I added a photo.  I added the Sweet Round Chipboard title to the top right
of the photo.   I embellished the star with flowers and fussy cut elements and to finish I
tucked in the Funky Heart Swirls amongst the flowers. 



Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my little Beyond the Page project. 
Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

Tania xx