Friday, October 7, 2022

'Hello Cheeky'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello 2Crafty fans!
It's Lisa here today to share a fun boy's layout
 that I have created for you.

Hello Cheeky


2Crafty products used:



For this layout, I have used one of the 
'Film Strips Tiny', that I have embossed in white,
and tucked under the edge of my photo. 


I have also used one of the 'Bubble Clumps',
again finished in white embossing powder,
that I have tucked into my layers.


One of my favourites is the 'Triangle Clusters - Tiny',
and I have used a couple of them on my layout, finished in white. 


For my title, I have used one of the words from the
  'Mini Word Set 4', also finished in white, 
that I have layered with one of the titles from my papers

I love using dark background papers for my layouts,
as it really makes the white and colours pop!
I hope that this has inspired you to get 2Crafty today.

Until next time!

Lisa