Saturday, August 27, 2022

"Those Eyes That Smile" by Amy Voorthuis

 Hello sweet 2Crafty friends, 

I am glad you are here with us today, my inspiration for today is a 12 by 12 layout using a picture of Abbey standing under a umbrella while raining. The smile I captured made me think of of the beautiful 2Crafty chipboard phrase "Those Eyes/That Smile" the papers are by Maja Design.

Treasure Those Eyes/That Smile: 

 2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Corner Whispy Vines
Those Eyes/That Smile
Round Flourish Frame
Corner Swirly Heart Set 
Fine Word Set 1
Fine & Fancy Butterfly Set



The chipboard pieces are all primed with black gesso, then I misted the frame {which first cut in half} with some cream toned spray after that I added two different layers of acrylic paint in a pink tone. After that I added a layer of pink wax randomly in the end I added some cream rustic paint also randomly. 


On the other pieces I just added some pink wax and paint and a layer of white mist to make it fit my layout a little better. I also added some pink & two shades of green 
paint on the Corner Whispy Vines. The word "treasure" was also painted in two shades of green and on top of that I added some glossy accents. 


Thank you so much for your visit today and if you would like to see more of my work please visit here:

Amy's Pretty Papers


Much love and happy crafting...