Monday, July 11, 2022

With You Anything Is Possible ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hello Lovelies!  I hope you're all well!

Today I'm sharing my latest creation which has a bit of a monochrome feel, to match my photograph.


I used these amazing chippie pieces on my layout:




I used white embossing powder on the top half of my title and then coloured the bottom half with my acrylic paint pens, before coating it with Glossy Accents.


My decorative rod was coloured with black sharpie and then I highlighted the circular areas with dots of Glossy Accents.


I misted my frame with 2 shades of green - predominantly a jade green and then with a less generous mist of lime green.  Then I coloured the edges black by using a black Sharpie.  I then coated it with some clear embossing powder to leave a 'water' look.

Until next time!