Thursday, July 7, 2022

Lovely
By Charmane Sharp

 



Welcome to the Blog today, Charmane here with you sharing
 another layout with 2Crafty Chipboard. I find adding chipboard to
a layout always finishes it off by providing texture, interest and
glorious detail.

The colour combination of this Viken Collection are one of my
favourites and I couldn't wait to create once I received it. I am
blessed to have an amazing hubby who I adore and taking selfies
with him is important to document our life together for our boys
to look back on in the future.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Window Shutter set 1
Flourish Adornment set 4
Foliage set 8




I offsetted the Window Shutter to the left to showcase the glorious
texture I created on it after a coat of Gesso. Using a sponge I applied
some white crackle paste. The sponge gives added texture and the
cracks allow the aqua watercolour to fall between and give the effect
of an old window shutter with peeling paint.




2Crafty has so many beautiful Flourish options. These add such
wonderful contrast to the square window with their curls and
swirls to soften the overall look. After painting with aqua 
watercolour I sponged on some Gesso to add to the aged look.




Foliage sets are so versatile when you need to add some extra
interest to your flower clusters. Watercoloured in a light purple
with some Gesso sponged on they become a focal point in the
arrangement.




Layers of Flowers, fussy cut pieces and other elements are
complimented by 2Crafty Chipboard and that's my favourite 
way to scrapbook. I hope you are motivated to create an aged
look with your chipboard choices.

Until next time...

Charmane x