Friday, July 1, 2022

"Angelic"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

Already in July, time passes so quickly. Here is my first achievement.

I miss the pictures of my granddaughter when she was still a baby. 
I chose this photo as it contained both purple and lilac.



"Angelic"



The 2Crafty Chipboards used:

- Mini Word Set 3
- 11 inch Celia Frame
- Scribble Flower Set
- Leafy Shrub Set 






As always, I protect chipboards with a layer of white gesso.

After preparing my layout. I decided to embellish the "Celia Frame"
chipboard with "Midnight Violet" embossing powder.
To bring relief, I didn't hesitate to cut it out and superimpose it on the layers of paper.




On the frame I added this chipboard "Leafy Shrub" that I embellished with powder 
to emboss "olive green" then I applied a hint of "turquoise" wax.


I chose this title which perfectly illustrates the meaning of my photo!





This is the first time I’ve ever used these "Scribble Flowers" chipboards, they go perfectly 
with the drawings of my paper.

Here I left the wooden support then I added a paper embellishment and I glued the flower.
I liked to add several in my clusters of embellishments.





A new layout that ends, I hope I have given you some inspiration.


Thank you for your visit, and see you soon!