Monday, May 2, 2022

"Enjoy the Journey"
Layout and tutorial video by Marie Sabatier


Hello faithful friends of 2Crafty.

Like every beginning of the month, I am happy to meet you again to present
my new inspiration.
A spring layout with lots of chipboard. 

"Enjoy the Journey"



I made a video tutorial that you can watch HERE


The 2Craftychipboard used:

- Enjoy the Journey
- Iron Gates
- Pointed Doily Frames 1
- Addy's-Butterflies





Always the same process, I add a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.
Which I then embellished with Lindy's Gang "Bratwurst Brown" embossing powder.

I start by placing the "Iron Gates" chipboard, it is splendid and gives all its
importance to my layout.
It adds texture to the background and is the focal of my arrangement.




I love layering chipboards and embellishments to give relief. 

For me the photo is very important that's why by surrounding it with this
magnificent frame in chipboard it remains the essential.




"Enjoy the Journey" because my granddaughter had just had her hair cut! 
It was necessary to immortalize!




Thank you again for your loyalty and see you tomorrow for a new inspiration.