Saturday, March 19, 2022

Steampunk Sea Urchin Canvas
By Amanda M

 Helloooooo Creative Lovelies...

I am back with my 2nd post for 2Crafty and their awesome Chipboard Products.

I present my assemblage Steampunk Sea Urchin Canvas.
For this project I have used lots of the chipboards to add layers for my project.


2Crafty Chipboards Used

Grid Bits

Skeleton Clocks

Angel Wings

Mini Cogs

Giant Cogs

"9" Steampunk Border


 To start I have done some stencilling with some Glitter Paste I made myself,
then I used the large Skeleton Clock & the Grid Bits

to build the layers from there.


 Keep building the layers and adding other chipboards & random items,
then start colouring with your favourite colour scheme.

I have used Blues, Pinks & Corals using different colouring mediums.
I have used some White Embossing Powder on the
Angel Wings to make them stand out.





I hope this has given you some inspiration

Hugz

Amanda