Friday, March 18, 2022

Love Layout by Tania Ridgwell

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share a little crafty inspiration with you all.  
I have created a layout using some gorgeous 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces.


2 Crafty Chipboard Products Used:

*Window Shutter 2
*Flourish Adornment Set 7
*6" Mandala No3
*Love Loopy Font


I coloured the Flourishes, Loopy Love and Mandala by embossing them with purple embossing powder.  The Window Shutter was sprayed with Kaisercraft Black Mist.


I positioned the Window Shutter on a slight angle on the page and added the photo. 
I cut the Mandala in half and tucked one of each of the halves at the top and 
bottom of the Window Shutter.


Once I had added all the fussy cut elements and flowers I tucked in the Flourishes 
amongst them.  I finished by adding the Loopy Love title to the bottom of the photo.


Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Layout.  
Until next time,
 thanks so much for stopping by.

Tania xx