Tuesday, February 1, 2022

"JOURNEY"
Layout By Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone, 

I meet you to present my first layout of this month of February. 

I chose to make a layout with this photo of my grandson Leo who is ready to pounce. 
I love when he poses but unfortunately it's rare.


"JOURNEY"




The 2Crafty chipboards used : 

- "Journey" Circle Tag Set 2
- "Weekend Vibes" ATC Title Sticks Set 4
- Triangle Clusters
- Checkeboard Panel








Each particle board has been embellished in the same way. 
I applied a coat of shiny metallic paint in "Hämatit" color.

On the "Triangle Clusters" chipboards I added a little "Turquoise Satin" 
and White Gold" colored wax.


It's the first time I've used them because I thought it was difficult to position them, 
but in the end it seemed pretty good to me!




On the "Circle Tag" chipboard I just rubbed with "White Gold" wax.

I really like the chipboards titles at 2Crafty they are numerous and 
adapt well to different styles of layout.




I then slipped this chipboard "Checkeboard Panel" into the papers. 
It brings relief in the middle of my cluster of embellishment.




That's it, for me it's over but come back tomorrow for other inspirations.




Good scrap and see you soon!