Monday, January 10, 2022

Cherish you always- FOREVER ~ Layout by Priya Mishra

 Hello Everyone!
Welcome back to another exciting blog post at 2Crafty Chipboards.

Today I'm going to share a bright layout and my first
for this year. Here I have used a couple of beautiful chipboards 
and treated them differently as I normally do. So let's get started...


2Crafty Chipboards Used:




For the Floral Spray and Pointy Vines chipboards, I layered them with white gesso first.
Once they are dry, I sprayed lindy's spray on them unevenly to get a shaded effect.


For the Foliage and sentiment chipboards, I used the same spray directly
and they look darker than the other chipboards.
Once my chipboards are ready, I created my layout with this paper from my stash, using 
texture paste, stamps and sprays. I also used a jute sheet under my photo.


I used a lot of fussy cut flowers for a change here along with 3 handmade flowers.
After my layout is ready, I sprinkled a lot of glitter, added few art stones and again
sprinkled some more glitter. My layout is now ready.


If you like my work, 
do consider following me on INSTAGRAM
where I share more of my artworks.

Until next time, 
Keep crafting and stay Safe!