Wednesday, December 1, 2021

"CHRISTMAS"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

That's it, the month of December is here, time flies so quickly. I
 continue in my passion for Christmas arrangements. 

An almost 100% chipboard achievement.
The photo of my grandchildren was taken last Christmas.


"CHRISTMAS" 






The chipboards used:


- Christmas Vertical
- 12 X 12 Clock Faces
- Christmas Tree Set
- Christmas Beauty












I like to do layouts with almost nothing other than chipboard.
This "Christmas tree" set immediately inspired me to create the decor of my layout.

I started by embellishing the "Clock Faces" chipboard with Bronze Perfect Pearl powder.

The title "Christmas Vertical" also with a color "Blush".

It has been a long time since I had used these powders it changes a bit and it gives 
a very soft appearance.




For the gift wrapping I first apply a coat of embossing powder in the color 
"Cuckoo Clock Carlino" or "Terra Cotta Rust".


After drying, I added with a stamp and watermark ink a pattern that I covered
with "Perfect Pearls Bronze" powder.




For the tree, I use green embossing powder. I love its design it is super beautiful ...

I ended up having fun adding the little balls to the set!






Once again I took great pleasure in creating with these magnificent particle boards!



Come back tomorrow for other projects...