Monday, November 22, 2021

'Cherish Memoires' layout
by Rachael Funnell


Hello everyone!
Today I share my newest 2 Crafty piece of inspiration 
this layout which features a few fantasitc 2 Crafty Chipboard...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
6" Messy Square Frame
Large Tribal Arrow
Fine Word set 1
2021
Mini Branches
Fine Word Months
ATC - Word Banner set 2


Let's start with this cluster of this 2 Crafty goodness...
For my title I have inked the fine word 'Cherish' & the ATC Memories Banner
with Ranger Oxide - Rustic Wilderness - a lovely green.

 Then for the Tribal Arrow & the large 6" Messy Frame
have been given a couple of coats of gesso...


Next up are these super cute Mini Branches, where I have inked some of them with 
that lovely green again & then Pumice Stone which gives it a nice light brown,
cut them into smaller pieces and as you can see placed them thoughtout my page..


Lastly! The April fine word & 2021 where I have inked again with that light brown..
I'm pretty happy with my layout & hopefully you leave feeling inspired in someway..
Thanks for stopping by & Unti next time