Thursday, September 16, 2021

It's The Quiet Ones... ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

 Hi there!

If you recall from my last creation, I mentioned that I have created 3 layouts depicting the varying moods or moments of my tween daughter.  Here is No 2!  How appropriate is this title!?


I used these chippie pieces:




The first thing I did with my title was to separate it so that I could use it across the centre of my layout.  I then misted it with metallic gold and while it was still wet, I heat embossed it with some white UTEE.


I have swiped Francesca's Journal Frame with a deep raspberry coloured oxide and then gave it a coat of Glossy Accents.  To alter Cheryl's Floral Frame, I first swiped on some sage coloured oxide, then I gave it a mist of pearlescent beige and then I swiped the edges of the flowers with a pink and plum chalk.  I finished it off with some Glossy Accents.

Until next time!!