Thursday, July 15, 2021

"Create Your Own Sunshine"
By Di Garling



Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by. Di Garling here with you today with 
another layout and it features one of my granddaughters being cheeky!! 🖤🌻

I have based this very loosely on my last layout because I am obsessed with these
 gorgeous autumn colours!! So I started off with a little mixed media background.

I am also releasing this layout as a KIT.

2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Phrase Sticks Set #5
Harlequin Clumps
Letter Box


I have used one of the very popular 2Crafty “Phrase Sticks” for my title. 
2Crafty do a large selection of these and they make the perfect title for a layout.
I simple coloured this up with some Distress Ink.


Don’t you just love this little “Letter Box” chippie. I think it looks gorgeous tucked
 in amongst my flowers. I coloured this up the same way as I did the wordstrips.

I have also used some “Harlequin Clumps” to add some structure to the layout.
 I cut them up into some strips, and painted them with some metallic acrylic paint
 so that they would stand out !!


Well thats all from me today. I hope you liked my layout.
I will be back here with more in a couple of weeks.

Remember I am releasing this layout as a kit. 
To read more about that, you can visit my blog.