Friday, May 14, 2021

"Loving these Moments with You"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Good morning all,

Here I am to present you my second layout of this month of May. 

I chose to make a colorful layout. 
I used this photo of my young son and his sweetheart taken recently for Easter.

"Loving these Moments with You"



2Crafty Chipboard used: 

- Title "Loving these Moments with You"
- 12 X 12 Clock Faces
- Checkerboard Panel




I started by applying a layer of black gesso on the "Clock Faces" 
and "Checkerboard Panel" chipboards.

Which I then embellished with black Lindy's Gang embossing powder, 
then a small touch of turquoise color "Desert Moon Turquoise" on the chipboard "Panel".
I then applied some opal wax very lightly.

I used two sizes of "Clock Face" chipboard, one that I arranged so that my photo was framed below 
and the other that I cut in half to highlight my setting. 



I love the contrast of the black of the chipboards on my layout 
and I love these "Clock Faces" chipboards so much.


I chose this title which I embellished with turquoise embossing powder. 
I placed it on a frame to make it stand out.



Here it is, it is finished, I hope that this new layout will
 have given you the desire to use these magnificent chipboards!


Good Scrap to you!