Thursday, May 13, 2021

"#CHERISH"
By Charmane Sharp



Today I am introducing to you all,
my new adopted girl, Kaylee.

We have fostered 61 Dogs through SAFE
and every time they get adopted its a little sad to say goodbye.
Kaylee came to us abused and it took time to gain her trust. 
After a lot of work she absolutely adores me as I do her. 

So Kaylee has joined our family and will have a wonderful life
with us. As I type this she is asleep on her back against my leg.




2Crafty chipboard used...

Mini Branches
NEW Corner Fine Florals
NEW Window Shutter set 2
Mini Word set 1
NEW Mini Decorative Frame set 4
Valentine's Hearts




I love the NEW Window Shutters. They are such an amazing
feature to use on a layout. After a coat of Gesso I used some ink
and dry brushed a little Gesso to give a Shabby Chic finish.

The same technique was used on the NEW Frame sitting at the top of
the Window with Pink ink.



I gave the same treatment to my title only a slightly darker look
to allow it to shine on its own. When I splattered diluted Gesso
on my layout some splatters landed on both and that pulls 
everything together.

Mini Branches received a finish all of their own. I glued some
printed tissue on to the chipboard and once dry cut it out.




The NEW Corner Fine Florals are so beautiful. I cut one into three pieces
to add to my layout and coloured with inks to make the details stand out.
They look fabulous tucked in with the flowers.




The papers I chose had this beautiful quote on them, I had to
incorporate it in my layout. To draw the eye to it, I added the Hearts on the corner.
After a coat of Gesso I lightly applied some Light Pink ink for a shabby finish to
the Hearts.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you love my layout with NEW
chipboard pieces.

Until next time...

Charmane x