Thursday, January 7, 2021

The Magic of Snow
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty friends!

Happy new year to each and everyone of you!
I hope that 2021 will be an amazing year, full of joy, love, laughter and crafting! 

So far here 2021 has treated us with a nice snowfall on new years day and some beautiful mild weather since then. It's perfect for our dog Neho, who just loves snow above almost everything else in life. When there's nice snow like this, he'll spend hours playing and frolicking in the snow, when he pretty much refuses to go outside during the hot summer days.

"The Magic of Snow"



I separated the "Corner Crackle" in two in order to use it as a background texture and applied some old silver wax on it


On the "Berry Vine Set", I applied a red metallic paint and then dabbed a bit of silver embossing ink on top. Finally, I traced the borders with black ink. For the "Foliage Set 8", I used a pewter metallic paint and also inked the borders with black ink.


On the title "The Magic of Snow", I applied one coat of black embossing powder and then dabbed some silver embossing ink on top to give a snowy effect on the black.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Corner Crackle [cr0072]
Foliage Set 8 [m00867]
Berry Vine Set [m00805]
The Magic of Snow [w00561]


That's all for me today!
 Again, I wish you an amazing 2021 and I'll be back soon with another layout to share with you guys. Until then, have fun in the snow! Or enjoy the sun if you're lucky to be in summer right now!