Friday, January 1, 2021

"Snow Happy"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello, I am very happy to be with you again this year. I would like to thank Vanessa 
very much for her trust and for allowing me to continue 
creating with these magnificent chipboards.

I take this first day of the year to wish you all 
a happy new year and especially good health so important at this time.

Here is my first inspiration of the year, I chose to make a page on the theme of snow 
with a photo from last year.

"Snow Happy"


The 2Craftychipboard used:

- Word Snow Happy
- Frame Dotted Doily Circle
- Corner Twig Branches
- Linear Snowflake






I started by applying a coat of white gesso on the chipboards.


On the "Frame Dotted Doily Circle" and "Corner Twig Branches" chipboards, 
I applied "Lucky Emerald" antique wax to my fingers.






For the "Linear Snowflakes" I applied Lindy's Gang "Prima Donna Purple" 
embossing powder in a bright color to catch the eye.




I really like the finesse and the different sizes of these snowflakes.

Here I also used the "Frame Dotted Doily Circle" chipboard on a small scale, 
which I embellished with embossing powder.



Finally, the title, 
I find it so important to give a title to a page to express our idea.


I finish by adding a lot of pebbles, metallic pearls, sequins for a mixed media effect.

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed it.

I wish you a happy new year of creativity with 2Craftychipboard.