Sunday, December 13, 2020

Todays Moments, Tomorrows Memories ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

 Hello there!

I do hope this post finds you all well today!

I have used the clues from CSI: Color Stories Inspiration Case File 339 today,
to create my latest 2Crafty layout:


It was so much fun creating this layout with colours that you don't usually find
on a Christmas themed challenge!

Here are the pretty 2Crafty chippies I used:...


The links to these are:


Here are some close ups and extra info:


I cut my title in half and then I covered it with 2 different shades of pink Distress Oxide
 and then I topped them off with some Glossy Accents.


I gave my gorgeous Edgars Swirls a coat of dark metallic minty green mist and after
adhering them to my layered cluster, I coated them with Glossy Accents too.


I selected two of the Leafy Shrubs and I misted both of them with a metallic teal,
before coating them with some Glossy Accents.

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Happy Scrapping!
Until next time,