Friday, December 11, 2020

Live Laugh Love
by Sabrina Turpin

 Hello 2Crafty fans!

I hope you're doing great! The layout I'm sharing with you today all started from a nice mix of colors I had started to play with. It's one of those times where you actually start backwards from what you're used to and you're not too sure where you're going to end! But I'm very happy with the result, and it was even approved by my daughter (which is quite a big endorsement)!

Live Laugh Love



For the "Summer Leaf Stems", I rubbed an antique silver wax with my fingers
 and used my heat gun to get a smoother finish.


On the "4" Mandala No.3", I applied one coat of navy watercolor then added
 one coat of pink on top to get a dark blue-purple color.


For the "Frame Allegra", I used pink metallic paint and dabbed some 
teal metallic embossing ink on top of it.


For the title, "Live Laugh Love", I applied a pink-gold embossing enamel.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Frame Allegra [fr0001]
4" Mandala No. 3 [m00788]
Summer Leaf Stems [m00411]
Live Laugh Love Title [w00223]


That's all for me today! I hope you enjoyed this layout and that 
it gave you some inspiration for your own creations! I'll be back in
 a few weeks with a new creation to share with you.

 Until then,
 I wish you happy crafting!